…and I’m a modern day adventuress residing Vancouver, Canada.
I am in search of life, love, and anything adventure.
And as long as we’re talking, you should probably know a few things about me:
- I am the human slave of anything furry. Especially if it’s orange.
- I’ve moved 38 times.
- My number one nightmare dream is that I’m moving.
- The smallest town I’ve ever lived in now has a population of almost 250 people.
- I’ve never had a cup of coffee in my entire life which nicely suits my addiction to tea.
- I have two Science Degrees.
- Every year on my birthday, I am given the greatest gift in the world – the Perseid Meteor Showers.
- I butcher clichés like there’s no tomorrow.
- I will kick your butt at cards.
- One of my best friends is a rather large Rottweiler named Vera.
- I think natural hot springs are the BEST, especially in the winter.
- I love yard sales – you never know what kind of treasure you’ll find…like a 50 cent book worth several thousand dollars.
- I don’t like needles. I don’t even have my ears pierced. I figure why put more holes in my head than I already have?
- I’m a bit of a carnivore.
So much to say, so much to do. And yet, I yearn for so many things…like traveling. I want to experience everything this little round rock has to offer – especially if it involves going into outer space. I really want to do that. I’m just waiting to get the call from Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic offering me THE GRAND ADVENTURE.
So much to do.