…and I’m a modern day adventuress residing Vancouver, Canada.
I am in search of life, love, and anything adventure.
And as long as we’re talking, you should probably know a few things about me:
- I am the human slave of anything furry. Especially if it’s orange.
- I’ve moved 38 times.
- The smallest town I’ve ever lived in now has a population of almost 250 people.
- I’m always in search of a place or person I can call home. I’m looking forward to finding home.
- I’ve never had a cup of coffee in my entire life which nicely suits my addiction to tea.
- I have two Science Degrees which probably helps me when dealing with people who can’t get beyond their left-brained thought processes.
- Every year on my birthday, I am given the greatest cosmic gift in the world – the Perseid Meteor Showers.
- I butcher clichés like there’s no tomorrow.
- I will kick your butt at cards.
- I’m an introverted extrovert or an extroverted introvert. No matter what, I do well equally, but definitely recharge when alone.
- I love to dance to any sound. I feel the beat. I am the beat.
- One of my best friends is a rather large Rottweiler named Vera.
- I think natural hot springs are the BEST. Especially in winter.
- I love yard sales – you never know what kind of treasure you’ll find…like my 50 cent book I purchased that is actually worth several thousand dollars.
- I don’t like needles. I don’t even have my ears pierced. I figure why put more holes in my head than I already have?
- I’m a bit of a carnivore. That might be putting it mildly.
So much to say, so much to do. And yet, I yearn for so many things…like traveling or finding a person or a place I can call home. I want to experience everything this little round rock has to offer – especially if it involves going into outer space. I really want to do that. I’m just waiting to get the call from Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic offering me what I like to call: THE GRAND ADVENTURE.
So much to do.